Dear Valued Partners:
We would like to share with you Pacifica Trucks’ business continuity updates, specifically addressing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Pacifica is fully operational.
On Thursday, the California Governor announced a statewide “shelter-in-place” mandate in order to reduce the COVID-19 exposure throughout the communities. The LA and Long Beach Port Complex will remain open. Essential staff are exempt from the order. This includes truck drivers, rail ramp workers, longshore workers and essential support staff. In the Governors order he specifically states that the supply chain must continue.
Pacifica is continuously monitoring the situation at the LA/Long Beach Port Complex and will update you should the situation change. We encourage everyone to refer to the below links to organizations providing information and regular updates on the coronavirus outbreak.
Kurt C. Pruitt
Strategy & Business Development
- World Health Organization (International)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, National)
- California Department of Public Health (State)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (County)
- Orange County Public Health Care Agency (County)
- Long Beach Health and Human Services (City)